Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones with Mic, MDR-ZX110AP
- Lightweight 1.38 in neodymium dynamic drivers deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re traveling
- With an inline remote and built-in microphone on the headphone cord, take hands-free calls from selected smartphones while listening to music
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
- The wide frequency range—spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz—delivers deep bass, rich midrange, and soaring highs
- Plug: L-shaped stereo mini plug 3.5mm
Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones
- Maximizing your personal audio experience has never been easier than with SONY ZX-Series Monitor headphones. Built with comfort and performance in mind, there’s no need to compromise.
Enjoy rich, full frequency response
- 30 mm driver units deliver full, balanced sound for a complete listening experience from 12 – 22,000 Hz.
Swivel, folding design
- Compact for portability yet affording listening flexibility, the swivel, folding earpads let you enjoy music in many ways.
- The durable, 1.2 m y-type cable resists snags and tangles so you can get caught up in your music, not your cord.
ⓘ We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and some has not yet been verified. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.