Nikon Lens Z 40mm f/2 ww
- Designed with consideration for dust and drip-resistant performance with a sealing that prevents dust and water droplets from entering the lens.
- Video shooters will benefit from the quiet operation, natural focus shift that allows for fluid changes when going from close focusing to infinity, reduced focus breathing and smooth aperture control.
- The lens features an integrated control ring, which can be customized and assigned to adjust focus, ISO, aperture and exposure compensation.
- Built with 6 elements in 4 groups with a 9-blade diaphragm that creates a gorgeous, circular bokeh that draws attention to the subject.
- Utilizes an electromagnetic diaphragm for precise aperture control and stable exposure during continuous shooting.
- A compact, versatile prime lens that is ideal for everyday applications such as close-ups, casual portraits and food photography.
ⓘ We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and some has not yet been verified. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.