Hinari Digital Steam Generator Iron, 2500 Watt
An alternative to steam irons, steam generators are ideally suited to larger households or those working through large amounts of laundry. They use a separate large water tank to heat water and generate large volumes of steam and heat which is transferred through a handheld iron unit.
- Ironing is less of a chore with the Hinari HIN001 digital steam generator.
- With an impressive 2300 watts (W), it produces more steam and has a reduced heat-up time compared to lesser watt irons helping you plough through your pile of laundry more quickly and efficiently.
- It has an easy glide stainless steel soleplate and variable temperature controls and digital display so you can easily see and choose your temperature.
- The large one litre (l) water tank is detachable for easy filling and boasts a continuous fill feature so you don’t have to disrupt your ironing and turn the power off to refill
- 2300 W digital steam generator with easy glide stainless steel soleplate
- Detachable 1 l water tank for easy filling and with continuous fill
- Choice of three continuous steam output settings–50 g, 70 g and 90 g–and vertical steam
- Other features include anti-scale system, safety auto shut-off and dry iron setting
- Digital display for ease of use
ⓘ We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and some has not yet been verified. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.