Rolson 27259 Digital Multimeter, M830
- A multimeter is an electronic measuring instrument and has the ability to measure voltage, current and resistance.
- They can be both analog and digital and can come as hand units to find faults on the move.Modern multimeters are often digital due to their accuracy, durability and extra features, the benefit of a digital meter is it is displayed as a number therefore the accuracy is better than the reading on an analog meter and eliminates reading errors.
- If you are looking for a portable meter with lots of different functions then look no further than the Rolson 27259 multimeter. This handy tool is perfect for tradesmen namely electricians and ideal to have in the tool bag.
- The Rolson 27259 digital multimeter has 7 functions and 19 ranges to cover AC/DC voltage, resistance DC amps battery and diode and signal H2 testing two 575mm (23”) test leads.
- It has a low battery indicator, diode and fuse protected super sensitive meter.
- Tests decibel ratios, diodes, transistor and continuity tests AC-V: 0-200 -500V. Battery: 9V – 1.5V. DC-V: 0 – 200MN – 200MV – 20V – 200V – 500V. DC – A: 0 – 200uA – 20mA – 200mA. Resistance: 0 200 – 2000 – 20K – 200K – 2000K.
- 1 x M830 Multi-Meter
- 1 x Pouch