Beko 190L Top Mount Freezer Refrigerator, 2 Doors, D190
Save time and effort with Frost Free technology
- We understand that defrosting the ice build-up in your freezer is a time-consuming and frustrating job. That’s why our range of upright fridge freezers offers Frost Free technology which automatically defrosts the freezer so you don’t have to. The warm air that enters your freezer each time you open the door gets removed thanks to an automatic fan, leaving no chance for ice to build up – your freezer will stay frost free.
Place your fridge freezer anywhere in your home
- Whether you need to place your fridge freezer in your garage, your basement, or anywhere else in your home, our Freezer Guard technology ensures your freezer will always function properly, keeping your frozen food frozen whatever the outside temperature – even if it drops to as low as -15°C.
Stay refreshed with cool water, without the plumbing
- Enjoying the convenience of having cool and refreshing water whenever you want has never been easier, thanks to the water dispensers in our fridge freezers which don’t require any plumbing. And, the clever design of the slim, easy-to-fill 2-litre tank allows it to sit neatly on the fridge door without taking away from the space you need to store your groceries.
Keep your fruit and vegetables fresh for up to 30 days
- We understand how frustrating it is to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, only for them to go out of date in a few short days. That’s why our crisper drawers with EverFresh+® technology are specially designed to control air and humidity and delay the ripening process, keeping your fruit and veg fresh for up to 30 days, helping you to reduce the amount of food you throw away.
From fridge to freezer at the touch of a button
- Whether you’re preparing for a summer barbecue and need more fridge space or getting ready to host your first Christmas dinner and need more freezer space, the MultiZone® compartment in our fridge freezers can become a fridge or a freezer at the touch of a button.
ⓘ We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and some has not yet been verified. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.